Imortal-EnigmaImortal-Enigma

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Noice Job!

I enjoyed the game up to the part where I got stuck, literally. When you first go to the other island, and are on the beach and go all the way left, you get stuck. Other than that, awsome game! (2 1/2 hours spent) ^^
-=P3AC3=-

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Interesting

I have watch "Love Hina" .. let's see.. like about 4 times full through all the episodes.. so I know the series pretty well.. you completely massacred the series.. utterly destoyed it with this game.. Yet the game is fucking awsome .. I had to take a little away because of story :D.. Nice Job on the game itself!! :D

Monkey Barrel Monkey Barrel

Noice

Noice game.. yet the best score I ever got was -214 .. this game is far to confusing ..!!!

*j/k*

Nice Job! Continue the work!!

RPG Battle Experiment RPG Battle Experiment

Great!

Well this is kewl so far... I really would like more to equip and more to do, like Shiner said... maybe aeons or gf like on ff(s) .. that one could summon and have do stuff. I really love the way you have this setup , I'm impressed. Keep up the good work, it looks great.

Pikachu Mast Die Pikachu Mast Die

Ok!

Well that was interesting... yeah must have a pokemon fetish.. Is that it? Hmmm... Well there wasn't much time spent on this beacause it sucks. I mean really. NG's doesn't need people sending in any more stuff like this!! I mean come on.. Atleast do it right.. Pikachu is electric.. electric on electric doesn't work that well.. well the backstreet boys eat him or something!
-IE

Bug on a Wire Bug on a Wire

Well it was a cool game... but u need more action

Well, over all your game is ok. But the main part of it that is bad is that it was boring because all we got to do was dodge crows... put your talent toward something more worth your time. Overall: Good Job though.